Medical Social Services
Medical Social Workers can assess and remedy social, environmental and emotional factors that relate to the patient’s health problems and utilize all family members and community resources for adjustment and rehabilitation.
Some of the services provided to your family are:
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Family Counseling or Group Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Facilitating Advance Directives (Living Will or Power of Attorney)
- Emotional Support and Encouragement
Call us at 909-946-0186 to schedule an appointment soon. Thank you for choosing Superior Home Health Care Services, Inc.