Superior Home Health Care Services, Inc. works under your physician’s order using our multidisciplinary team to provide these services:
We also offer these services:
- Patient Evaluation
- Counseling and Referral
- Catheter Care & Management
- Diabetic Management Instruction
- Monitoring of specific symptoms for physician’s evaluation
- Post-Surgical Care of Ostomy, wounds, and grafts
- Intravenous Therapy (IV Antibiotics, total parental nutrition)
For other services not provided by Superior Home Health Care Services, Inc., however arrangements can be made to make the following available to the patient:
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Laboratory Services
- Medical Supplies
- Home Infusion Services
- Services Provided At Home
Payment for Services
Who will pay for the Services?
If you are confined to your home and need intermittent Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, or Speech Therapy, Medicare pays 100% of qualifying services provided in the home when ordered by a Physician even if the patient has not been hospitalized.
Private insurance and Medi-Cal will also pay for Home Health services. Since private insurance plan benefits vary from policy to policy, Superior Home Health Care Services, Inc. will clarify your coverage and will work with you and your family to maximize your benefits.
Superior Home Health Care Services, Inc. will bill Medicare and the insurance company on your behalf. You do not need to worry about insurance forms or out of pocket payment.
What does Medicare pay for?
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Home Health Aide Services
- Medical Social Services
In addition, Medicare can also pay for other services such as:
- Medical Equipment (80% is covered)
- Medical supplies related to the care provided by the agency